1.) Jaxon always wiggling 2.)The first time i felt their little baby hiccups and realized that thats what it was(i called the doctor to make sure) 3.)The first time i realized that those butterfly feelings were really movements, and feeling and watching as they turned into kicks and rolls 4.)Peeing every 5 min 5.)Mason had the hiccups like 3 times a day, i always rubbed my belly so he knew it was okay. I always thought how it must be kind of scary no knowing what they are. 6.)EATING!boy did i love food. I always crazed Marble Slab Ice Cream, Cracker with pickles and cheese on them, rice crispy treats, chocolate creme pie, chocolate dougnuts, Heck anythign chocolate. Also after eating stuffed ravioli and bagle nation at the beginning of my pregnancy i remember not being able to even stomach the THOUGHTof it! 7.) I remember the many what some would say unneccessary calls and visits to the obgyn just to ease my mind or make sure everything was going okay. 8.) I loved getting the tons and tons of ultra sounds. I remember the first time i saw there little heart beats, i wanted to cry. Watchinf each month as the formed into these beatiful little beings inside me. Everytime i could see their little hands, or legs wiggle i became filled with excitment. They were perfect. 9.) I remember how it felt like the longest wait of my life to finally find out they were boys and to get their anotomy scans and mae sure everything was okay. Waiting for those test results were scary, i so badly wanted everything to be perfect,and it was:) 10.)The first time their dad got to see them on an ultra sound, the love i saw in his eyes and the amazement in his reaction. Him seeing the reality of it all for the first time was beautful. 11.)The Diabetes test. I failed the 1 hour one at the doctor and was o so lucky that i needed to do the 3 hour. Sitting in that office getting my blood drawn and peeing every hour on the hour was definitly something new for me. 12.) I remember melting everytime i saw a baby thinking, i get two:):):) 13.)Taking pictures of my belly each month and being astonished with how much it grew! i still cant believe how huge i was in the last months! 178 lbs at my last appointment before i delivered. 14.)The 2 NST's a week for the end of my pregnancy, i was having contractions for quite sometime before i ever went into labor. 15.) Modified bedrest for the last month and a half before the boys were born. I wasnt able to do much of anything other then shower, potty, or get up for a snack. Dusty bought me a word search puzzle which kept me occupied, also video games, the computer games and reading were among the things i did to occupy myself. i had the wear compression stockings 24/7 which were really hard when i did take them off. Although laying around all the time sounds fun, it quickly became very annoying! I remember my ob appointments were something i looked foward to, not only to make sure the boys were doing well, but because it was my only chance to leave the house! 16.) excrusiating back and pelvic pain - SPD! GRRRR! sleeping was definitly a challenge. i had to have every pillow in the world around me to even think about trying to sleep.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment