How rewarding it is to be a mother:) They come home these little beings, not being able to do anything, and faster than you know it, these little people blossom before your eyes. I cant believe how much has changed since bringing them home from the hospital. They were so tiny, so fragile, everything scared me. Everyday i look at them i am so grateful that these two amazing little people came into my life. I don't remember life before being a mom as much anymore, nor do i want to. This is the most amazing gift anyone could ever dream of. Their little personalities are getting so big. Jaxon is a lot like his dad. He's pretty serious and likes things a certain way. He's smiley, loving, and has a big heart. He loves to be held as much as possible and doesn't like to be put down. He's a mama's boy. I love the way he makes a gurgley rasberry sound back and fourth with me, my god is it adorable. he loves for me to go back and fourth with him, every time he seems more and more entertained by it. Another thing i love is the way he holds onto you and nuzzles his head on you, he looks like a little toddler the way he carries himself. I love the feeling iget when i lay next to him and look into his eyes, the honest and pure love and compassion i can see when he looks back at me. I love the way he does his bashful little smile, and looks at you with his big beautiful blue eyes.
Mason is definitely his own person. They are two babies each with their own unique personalities. Theere are so many wonderful things about each of them. Mason is so fun loving and carefree. Boy does he love to laugh, everything is funny is masons world. I love it! I love when you tickles his belly and he laughs so hard and loud with his little baby laugh, its truly enough to make anyone melt. I love watching him watch himself in the mirror, he'll smile, coo, and giggle, It always brightens my day! I love watching him play with his little rings and concentrate and study them so hard. I love the faces he makes, like me he shows his emotions very distinctly in his face and you can always tell how he is feeling. He is so sweet, so caring, and can tell that he is going to grow up to be a truly compassionate and loving person. He is also a lot of fun. I love how hes a little jokester and loves to get a smile out of you. Like his brother he has mommies big beautiful blue eyes, and when you look into him you can see the pure joy and compassion in his heart. They sparkle.
Mason giggles
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Being a mom
Posted by EmpwrElliek at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment