Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Right Now

I keep wanting to write in here, but every time I'm feeling inspired my schedule isn't allowing me. lol The boys are doing great! They are like 3 and a half months right now and i can't believe how big they are already. Last week Jaxon and Mason both figured out how to spin these little spinny things on their rattle! I am so proud. I will add the videos when i can:) Over the last 2 weeks it seems like they are really getting good at holding on to some of their toys, shaking them and moving them from one hand to another!! The weather has been warm so I have been taking them to this beautiful park in my area. I love being outside, and i really love to share that with them. Today Jaxon was laying on the floor in front of the mirror, and he looked like such a little man! I layed next to him and caressed and kissed his face and he just looked at our reflection with such concentration, such love. He flashed me a little smile and just continued to lay there content while studying everything. I can never forget the love i felt at that moment. Mason had so0o0o much personality today. He was full of smiles and giggles and had a lot that he was tyring to say. Its amazing how one second they are can't really do anything but cry and next thing you know they are squealing and cooing like crazy. He loves it when you talk to him! Don't tell him but i think he thinks he's actually carrying on a conversation with me. Jaxon was laying in front of the mirror and completely mastered spinning his giant spinning toy that suctions to the mirror. He is so smart, he always has this seriousness about him but still he's full of coos and giggles. Mason seems to be more of a jokester. When his father was holding him this evening he was full of laughs. One was really clear and vivid, like a little toddler laugh. My god was it adorable! These little guys make me melt. I swear they are going to be early bloomers when it comes to getting their teeth, they have been gnawing and sucking on their hands like crazy, not to mention the uncontrollable drooling! It all goes so fast but i am loving being a mom of the mos wonderful boys ever!

0 comments: