The boys are officially 4 months today! g'z i cant believe it has been that long! Being a mom is truly the best thing in the world. Tomorrow they go fro their 4 month visit which is both a fun and not fun time for me. I love going and seeing how much they have grown, how much they weigh now and the progress they are making, but i do not like to see them get their shots! I hate seeing my little ones cry and/or be in any pain!!:( I was just getting ready to feed them their late night bottle and mason rolled over from his belly to his back! Now he has done it both ways! YAY! I think they are really starting to teethe. They are always chewing on their hands, or whatever else they can find and drooling like crazy! if you lay mason down for even 5 min on his belly he somehow makes the largest spot of drool. They also have been pretty fussy lately! I'm not ready for them to have teeth yet, they are growing so fast, i just want them to stay my small little smunchies forever! God do i love them, the world just wouldn't be as wonderful without Jaxon and Mason.
Lets take a look at the last month:)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
4 Months!
Posted by EmpwrElliek at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment