Being pregnant with twins was a challenge for me. I was a very tiny girl of 107 lbs and was so worried about being able to carry them. I was constantly afraid of preterm labor or things going wrong. I loved to read What To Expect When Your Expecting like it was my bible. Some nights it truly was my sanity! I could never imagine if anthing happened, i wanted to do everything i could to make sure they would be healty and strong. I remember so many things about being pregnant.... Jaxon was always kicking and gong crazy when he was in my belly, jabbing my ribs and wiggling around. Mason always seemed to be content and still, some days i would go to the doctor just to hear his heartbeat and make sure everything was okay. Mason always had the hiccups and i'd love to lay back on the couch and feel the little jolts. I remember watching my belly as i saw the both of the squirm about inside me. I'd always ry to grab my camera as quickly as possible and try and catch it on video tape. It all felt so unreal. I remember the horrible pelvic, hip, and back pain i felt, The sleepless nights full of trips to the bathroom. I remember that there wasnt going anywhere without the immediate trip to the bathroom after getting out of the car. I continued going to college until i was about 6 months pregnant. I loved braging to everyone at school that i was having twins! BH contractions started around that time, so i was glad to be done. Towards the last month and a half of my pregnancy i was put on moderatd bed rest, while taking terabutalin to stop my contractions. I was determined to keep these boys in as long as possible to give them the best chance outside the womb. Being pregnant was a journey, a journey no one truly can understand until they are there. The feelings, worries, excitments and anticipation. At 37w6d 2am i felt it. I woke up with the worst pain ever. I stayed up until Beau woke up to go to work insisting i was fine and i didnt want it to be a false alarm. I knew something wasnt right so i made a doctor appointment for 11. 8am came around and i called and said i was coming in NOW! i sat and waited for what seemed like forever. They put me on the NST for what was then the billionth time and left the room while i sat there for 25 min. The pain was excrusiating. Finally by the time they came in i was in tears! They checked my cervix and sure enough i was dialated to four, it was time:)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Being Prego
Posted by EmpwrElliek at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment