So we have a community pool where we live and we decided to take the boys for a dip in the pool yesterday. It was about 88 degrees outside and they haven't seen water other than the bathtub since they were born. I put them in there little swimming trunks, we brought them over and they LOVED it! i count believe it! I totally expected them to cry or freak out, but they were completely content. I think they are going to be little swimmer boys! We only took them for a short dip, because i didn't want them to be in the sun too long. We are definitely going to have to take them more often:)
Yay for my little swimmers!
Me and the boys
Daddy and Mason
Me and Jaxon
Saturday, April 25, 2009
SWIMMING!
Posted by EmpwrElliek at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment