Friday, April 3, 2009

My little musicians

Both my fiance and I are very artistic people, I paint and he plays music. He has dabbled in art and i played viola for 8years so we both have an appreciation for the other. We are definitely going to get the boys involved in art and music early on. Since Jaxon was like 2 months old he seems to love beats, and drumming. Every time hes crabby you can take his arms and drum a beat with them and he LOVES it! He is instantly happy. Mason also likes this. Mason seems to like guitar more, he loves when you make him play air guitar, it instant giggles for that little one. They both also love to listen to their daddy play. Usually they can be fussy and crabby, but when dad busts out the guitar and plays a little DMB or Jack Johnson, they are quite content little boys. I LOVE IT! i can't wait until we can start doing little art projects, or when they can start learning an instrument! The things to look forward to:):)
Photobucket

0 comments: