Friday, April 17, 2009

So much, so little time

I need to get better at this blog stuff. lol I always get so caught up and forget what i wanted to write. The boys are loving their exersaucer!! They are getting so good at playing with all the little toys on it. It's so0o0o0 amazing how smart they are getting.
Jaxon my little scooter, he is so silly. I always lay a blanket down on the living room carpet for them to play on, and Jaxon has figured out his own version of scooting. Haha. He face plants and takes his legs and pushes across the blankets, with his face sliding across it. He saw Masons Passy across the blanket and managed to scoot all the way over and put it in his mouth upsidedown. Silly boy.
They are both getting really good at controlling their pacifiers, taking them out and putting them back into their mouths:) O and rolling over!! They both roll onto their belly to sleep in their cribs at night. I lay them down on their backs and when i go to check on them they are both passed out on their bellies. It drives me nuts that they always roll over when im not looking! I swear it's like their like "Mom's not looking ... roll over"
I took them for two walks yesterday, Mason still LOVES going for walks. He always stays awake the whole time and loves watches everything! Jaxon actually stayed awake for the whole second walk for the first time. YaY Jaxon!
They talked on the phone with g-ma this morning. Its so amazing how they are already learing about the phone. They both try to hold on to it like big boys, and sit there and listen to whoever is on the other line. Gma and Gpa might babysit tonight, so that will be fun for them:)
One more thing is that they can both pretty much hold their own bottles perfectly on their own now! My little boys are so talented. well anywho thats whats been going on, Im going to leave you all with some pictures, because we all know that we love pictures!

Drinking their bottles listening to dad sing and play guitar
Photobucket

Mason Playing
Photobucket

Jaxon
Photobucket


Sleepy Boys
Photobucket

0 comments: