So last time i wrote about scooting only Mason was doing it and now Jaxon and Mason both have it mastered! I am so proud, but boy do they keep me busy. They want to go EVERYWHERE! I swear i spend most of my day chasing them around. They want to go in the kitchen in the bathroom, by the front door. It is time to get gates! I should have already gotten them, but I'm a slacker it just would make less work for me instead of having to watch them and constantly move them around. They are also trying to start to pull themselves up on stuff, but haven't mastered it.Jaxon still get on his hands and knees and bounces back and fourth, but Mason has also figured it out. I love how it seems they teach each other stuff:)
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment